Friday 23 April 2010

No ordinary lunch break.

I have something exciting to share.

I stumbled across something yesterday that I had been completely unaware of - probably due to the head-in-the-cloud-edness that I've been experiencing lately.

The discovery was this.

Yes, Walkers have brought out a range of 15 new flavours in time with the World Cup. Ok, so maybe it's not all that exciting... but hey, it brightens up my lunch hours spent alternating between ham, chicken and rice concoctions...

So yesterday I had myself a bag of 'French Garlic Baguette', and I have to tell you, they were pretty darned good. A few seconds after finishing my first crisp, I had the distinct feeling that I had not simply eaten a garlic baguette flavoured crisp, but actually the garlic baguette itself. Extraordinary. I also tried the 'Brazilian Salsa' flavour, curtesy of a colleague, and they were pretty good too.

So my plan now is to make the most of this exciting period in crisp history, and munch my way through as many of the new flavours as possible. Gotta say, not really feeling the 'Scottish Haggis' or 'Australian BBQ Kangaroo' too much, amongst others. But hey, maybe someone could sponsor me for some charity, and maybe then I'll endure the likes of 'Welsh Rarebit'....

Yeah ok, maybe not.

Today.... I'm not sure, but I think I'm gonna go for 'Italian Spaghetti Bolognaise'.

Or maybe 'Spanish Chicken Paella'.

Or 'Japanese Teriyaki Chicken'...........

1 comment:

  1. Oooh the french garlic baguette sounds good!

    The kangaroo flavour COULD be nice, i had a kangaroo burger at an Australia Day party last year and it was delicious...

    ReplyDelete