Thursday 7 January 2010

Celeb Spots of the Week - First of 2010!

Things have been slow on the old celeb front. Mainly due to not doing much running around Soho lately, but my first week back in 2010 has been fairly fruitful.

-Chris Evans - Strolling down Great Portland St (probably after his radio show down the road at Radio 1) with a strange looking man-bag that looked somewhat like a vanity case....

-Mel C - Walking down Riding House St towards Regent St - didn't realise it was her at first; she looked up and smiled and I only realised as I walked past. Gutted I didn't stop for an autograph!

-Mark Strong - Star of Sunshine, Stardust, and various Guy-Ritchie-fests such as Revolver, Rock N Rolla and the new Sherlock Holmes in which he plays Lord Blackwood, in one of our audio suites recording a voice over. A very nice and very attractive man!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, must be great to spot celebrities everywhere you go! I never see ANYONE famous.

    ReplyDelete