Sunday 24 January 2010

Celeb Spots of the Week

I did quite well this week!

- Richard Hammond - He came into work to record a voice over for his latest TV programme, and although I'd heard mixed things about him, he was very nice. I took him a black coffee, and later he ordered lunch from Pho, which does Vietnamese street food. He reeled off this long Vietnamese name for whatever he wanted, and then said "But you know what that is don't you, I don't need to tell you that!" - All I could think was "My god.... I'm having banter with Richard Hammond!"

- James McAvoy - Not my spot unfortunately, but one of the other runners. He had spotted him eating outside Benito's Hat on Goodge Street, and when he got back (about 5 minutes later) and told me, I ran down there to try and spot him, but he'd already left. Gutted. I must have only missed him by 2 minutes!

- Felix from Basement Jaxx - walking along Saint Annes Court.

- Moss from The IT Crowd - also walking down Saint Annes Court... We were sat in the window of Soho Thai at the time and all turned to look at him, and he turned around looking quite scared while he swiftly walked around the corner!

- Anne-Marie Duff - wife of James McAvoy and star of Shameless, The Virgin Queen and Nowhere Boy, walking down Margaret Street towards Regent Street, looking very normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment