Thursday 10 December 2009

Celeb Spots of the Week

Fairly slow but interesting week on the old celeb-spotting front.

-Fearne Cotton, Gok Wan, Dave Berry (ugh, I reluctantly use the term celeb here), and Rhys and Carmel from Hollyoaks - at the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham, both on stage at the show and later backstage while we did our interviews/vox pops.

-Lee Mead (winner of BBC's Any Dream Will Do and thus star of Joseph) - at La Cage Aux Folle at London's playhouse theatre.... I asked if I could get a photo with him, but he said he didn't really want to draw attention to himself so signed an autograph instead! (I had to hide my disappointment.... I really only wanted the photo for the blog!).


In other news... I received an email yesterday from Twitter with the subject: "Phillip Schofield is now following you on Twitter."

Sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. I found you through 20sb. I am in a similar position to you, doing media stuff up in Edinburgh rather than London, so your blog is really interesting. (We don't have as many celebs wandering around, though. Except during the festival, when you can't move for them...)

    ReplyDelete